- If you like someone, wait.
- Give lots of compliments, even if you’re shy. Everyone else is too.
- Change. Get a haircut, try new perfume, get new sheets. Become better than you were before.
- Eat healthier. Learn to cook something fancy.
- Get up earlier and watch the sun come up.
- Wear soft clothes, take a bath, drink something warm.
- Meet someone new, even just a friend.
- Become closer with your friends and your family. Call your mother. Cry with your best friend. Tell everyone how much you appreciate them.
- Keep your room clean. Buy some candles. Let the natural light in.
- Make a list of reasons why you’ll be better off without them. Believe they are true, because they are.
- Listen to new music.
- Write everything you’re thinking and feeling. Write letters. Write happy letters, sad letters, and angry letters, even if you’re never going to send them.
- It’s okay to be sad, but not forever. Sadness is not as beautiful as music makes it seem. Lack of sleep makes your eyes droopy, not deep. Wake up every morning and tell yourself you’re going to have a good day.
- Go to the library. Don’t forget to look in the music section.
- Remove them from your life. Get rid of the things they gave you if they make you sad. They’re not worth it. You will never be happy if you continue to hold on to the things that make you sad.
- Make new memories.
- Try to find something to appreciate in everything you do or experience.
- Being alone is okay, you don’t have to surround yourself with people.
- Become your own best friend. Buy yourself coffee and drink it alone in a cafe. Take your time.
- Learn to love every bit of yourself.
Probably the worst types of people are the ones that shut you down to make themselves look cooler than you, for example if you get excited and squeal and they’re like “woah what was that..” or if you talk loudly because you’re passionate about something and they say “relax dude wow” and then give a look… Like fuck off stop trying to act so cool and collected. You don’t seem more mature you just seem fucking boring and monotonously placid.
- if someone wanted to really understand you, what would they read, watch, and listen to?
- have you ever found a writer who thinks just like you? if so, who?
- list your fandoms and one character from each that you identify with.
- do you like your name? is there another name you think would fit you better?
- do you think of yourself as a human being or a human doing? do you identify yourself by the things you do?
- are you religious/spiritual?
- do you care about your ethnicity?
- what musical artists have you most felt connected to over your lifetime?
- are you an artist?
- do you have a creed?
- describe your ideal day.
- dog person or cat person?
- inside or outdoors?
- are you a musician?
- five most influential books over your lifetime.
- if you’d grown up in a different environment, do you think you’d have turned out the same?
- would you say your tumblr is a fair representation of the “real you”?
- what’s your spirit animal?
- which Harry Potter house would you be in? or are you a muggle?
- would you rather be in Middle Earth, Narnia, Hogwarts, or somewhere else?
- do you love easily?
- list the top five things you spend the most time doing, in order.
- how often would you want to see your family every year?
- have you ever felt like you had a “mind-meld” with someone?
- could you live as a hermit?
- how would you describe your gender/sexuality?
- do you feel like your outside appearance is a fair representation of the “real you”?
- on a scale from 1 to 10, how hard is it for someone to get under your skin?
- three songs that you connect with right now.
- pick one of your favorite quotes.
Pokémon: The First Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back Trivia Gifs
Zodiac Aquarius Facts — Leave it to Aquarius to be more logical than emotional….
screenshots from sonic highways
The steelicanth, shinycaterpie and zwampert
24 hour streaming special!
Have we got something special for you! On Thursday the 23rd of October, the aforementioned Tumblr users will all be joining each other in Zwampert’s studio in England, to do a 24 hour streaming special!What will you be seeing in the stream?
We’ll be playing as many Pokemon games as we can! We’ve got a very wide selection of games ready to go. Such as Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, Pokemon Channel, Pokepark , all (3)DS games, Pokemon SNAP, Pokemon Stadium 1 + 2 and even more!So how do we decide what will be played?
That’s the beauty of it all, you guys get to decide what we show you! Of course we’ll make sure we don’t switch to often and get a nice amount of gameplay down before we do, but you guys will be deciding what we will be playing overall during the 24 hours!How about some prizes?
During the stream we will be giving out many shiny Pokemon of your own choice (as long as it’s available), through little giveaways for viewers only.Why not battle one of us?
During the stream, we will be accepting any challenges from people on XY to prepare for our Streetpass competition on Sunday! Winners will be rewarded of course!So when is this whole ordeal?
We will be streaming on Thursday the 23rd of October till Friday the 24th of October. Here’s some times:
PDT: 4 AM - 4 AM
EDT: 7 AM - 7 AM
GMT+1 (London / Our timezone): 12PM - 12PM
Want to figure out when we stream in your timezone? Use the timezone converter!Where can I watch the stream?
The stream will, as always, be available through the Pokechat.
Many thanks to lucariolis for making this amazing pixel drawing for our stream!
The “For some reason I like to dress up like Marc Bolan in a Halloween store mirror selfie” transformation Tuesday…..the funny part is that Marc is one inch taller than me….. #transformationtuesday